ATeam Gaming Community
iamApropos

Monthly Community Game Day Event #2

iamApropos    206

**** Due to the FLU this event has been postponed until March 12th 2016 ****

Check back on the calendar for more details

*** ANNOUNCEMENT ***

To go along with our motto "Stop Gaming Alone" we've started a once a month game day.

Previous event: http://iamapropos.com/index.php?/forums/topic/123-monthly-game-day-vlan/

What is the Community Game Day Event?  

The community game day is a scheduled day of gaming in which people who want to participate sign up and suggest games they'd like to play with others.  This allows people to know that one day a month during specific hours a list of people want to play games.  We gather together centralized in the Ateam Gaming Community GameVox and play games together.   The Event is hosted live on twitch.tv/iamApropos in which all announcements and giveaways will take place.  

I've removed the specific use of VLAN because it is confusing people as to what this event is and how it works.  Because this event is being hosted by iamApropos and the Ateam Gaming Community we'll have the event centrally focused on one live channel to make things easier for coordinating the event, announcements and giveaways.  If people wish to live broadcast the event that is fine but they will need to use their own specific broadcast channel, if you'd like to plan on broadcasting the event please contact an admin to have your room created if it isn't already.    The live broadcast is to allow everyone who can't participate in the event to be able to still enjoy being part of the community activity.  Though it is appreciated that everyone enjoys socializing we will tru to have specific individuals throughout the day plan to head up starting gaming activities / groups.  

When is the Community Monthly Game Day Event!?

So everyone can plan ahead for these monthly game day events, we are going to start scheduling them to be held the 2nd Saturday of every month.  Next Game Day Event is February 20th 2016 is our second official Game Day events.

How does the Community Game Day Event work?

The forum post will allow people to sign up to indicate who and how many people plan to attend.  Also on the same forum post you can reply and indicate which games you'd like to play during this event. By suggesting games that you'd like to play it'll allow others who also may be interested to download the games ahead of time.

How long will each Game Day Event last?
We'll plan for the event to last 12 hours from 12pm CST until 12am CST

Who is able to participate?

This event is not limited to only the Ateam Gaming Community.  We welcome anyone to join the event and stop gaming alone!

Where will everyone meet?

We will be utilizing the Ateam Gaming Community Gamevox for this event:

http://www.gamevox.com/RFHQ-Y67

How do I sign up for this event?

All you need to do is reply "I plan on attending the event". In the same reply provide your Gamevox, Steam, Origin and possibly Uplay names. Suggest games you'd like to play.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to email me directly: iamApropos@gmail.com
Share this with anyone you feel needs to stop gaming alone!

Now Thats What's Up!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Suggested Games:

Unreal Tournament: https://www.unrealtournament.com/

Battlefield 4

Brawlhalla

Rocket League

Chivalry Midieval Warfare

CoD Black Ops 3

CS:GO

League of Legends

Team Fortress 2

Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed

Jackbox Party Pack 2

Insurgency (Co-Op)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Attendees:

Live Host: iamApropos http://www.twitch.tv/iamApropos  (schedule of game times to be determined)

For the live stream:

12pm CST - 7pm CST (Family Appropriate Gaming)

7pm CST - 12am CST (Sloshed Saturday ages 21+ specific GameVox channel restricted) 

XBadWolfWhoX

Eminencehwp03

DJTrance

Kaaipucca

CyberDustin

Deken112

AdamAnt81

Tactical_M0nkey

Kas Nagant

NocturneKittie

chrisduke87

Dragofera

Sabah70

Crimmy

NurseNeeners

TheFrumpyTurtle

MrCaptainA

m2hmghb

SoulJionD

Hellbeast58

Uncle Gamer

jjays50

KGoto

PuNkPoEtS

Dying_Jester

Timmo

AMDRogGamer

DealLaRue18

HotRodNerd

Kachuik

09outlander

Tactical_M0nkey

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

**Giveaways**
No giveaways announced at this time.

• Like 2

Crimmy    79

I will most certainly be there for this event.

Games: Rocket League, BF4, UT4

can reinstall TF2 if needed.

Also playing Blade & Soul on Onmyung server if any want to give it a shot and need a hand.

• Like 1

Hellbeast58    3

I plan on attending the event for a few of those games maybe

On 2/3/2016 at 6:49 PM, NurseNeeners said:

Oh I will most definitely be attending!

Unreal Tournament

CS:GO

TF2

BF4

YUS <3

BF4 with Neeners WOOT, i am EXCITED!

• Like 1