ATeam Gaming Community
iamApropos

Ateam Gaming Community Shirt Giveaway

iamApropos    206

*** Congratulations to Crimmy for winning this giveaway! ***

I've always felt the need to make what I offer available to everyone whether they have money or don't.  Thats why once a month I give away a plushie abomb.  But I wanted to go a step further this time since up until now shirts have only been available to those able to buy them.

I want to give someone the ability to win a Black shirt with White Ateam Gaming Community Logo:

https://teespring.com/ateamgcwhite

Do you want to win this shirt?  If so here is how you enter:

1. reply to this post with "Enter me to win this #AteamGC shirt"

Include why you'd like to win this shirt.

Its that simple.

Depending on shipping costs I dont see why this giveaway has to be limited to any region.

Winner will be announced on Jan 19th 2016 at Midnight with additional surprises!

if you have any questions please let me know.

• Like 9

grimrpr6942    12

Enter me in this awesome drawing!

I bought the black with red lettering and now my wife wont give it up, so i need my own but cant afford to buy one now that im unemployed.

• Like 4

Enter me into win this shirt :) 

I would love to win this shirt but as the cost of shipping things from the US and the exchange rate is not the greatest at the moment makes things very expensive for a fellow kiwi ATGC long time member. I would love to be able to represent us everywhere I go because I certainly don't have to game alone when I'm able to be online (when my computer is co operating and I have time to be in stream)  and it's a really magical experience. Cheers for the chance to win and good luck everyone who will enter :) 

• Like 4

Deken112    62

Enter me to win this #AteamGC shirt.

I would love to have one because they are just so cool and i would wear it on my first live stream

• Like 4

Crimmy    79

Enter me in this contest!

Why, because the damn Rocket League codes and Plushie giveaway elude me at every chance. So why not right.

• Like 3

HotRodNerd    25

Enter me to win this #AteamGC shirt

I would like like to win this t-shirt so that I can wear it, of course. That's what your supposed to with t-shirts! Seriously though I'd love to win it and rep the AteamGC.

• Like 4

Distriktt    33

Enter me to win this #AteamGC shirt.

The t-shirt would go great with my AteamGC hoodie and soon to have Abomb plushie. You know, need to keep the collection going. :P

• Like 3

AdamAnt81    51

Who doesn't want Rep the AteamGC.  but if I win I will give it to my wife as I am slowly trying to get her in to gaming. And What better place to start then the AteamGC.

• Like 2

Benjamin    2

I got one of the red logo shirts in XL, but it was smaller than expected when I got it.  I can technically wear it, but you don't want to see me in it.

• Like 1

Nico    1

I would like to win this shirt, because I am currently in between jobs but want to represent thé Team

• Like 1