ATeam Gaming Community
iamApropos

April Monthly Game Day Event!

iamApropos    206

*** ANNOUNCEMENT ***

To go along with our motto "Stop Gaming Alone" we've started a once a month game day.

Previous event: http://iamapropos.com/index.php?/forums/topic/123-monthly-game-day-vlan/

What is the Community Game Day Event?  

The community game day is a scheduled day of gaming in which people who want to participate sign up and suggest games they'd like to play with others.  This allows people to know that one day a month during specific hours a list of people want to play games.  We gather together centralized in the Ateam Gaming Community GameVox and play games together.   The Event is hosted live on twitch.tv/iamApropos in which all announcements and giveaways will take place.  In case iamApropos can not host the event live participants are still encouraged to meet in gamevox and enjoy the day gaming together without the live broadcast.

This event is being hosted by iamApropos and the Ateam Gaming Community we'll have the event centrally focused on one iamApropos twitch channel to make things easier for coordinating the event, announcements and giveaways.  If people wish to live broadcast the event that is fine but they will need to use their own specific broadcast channel in gamevox, if you'd like to plan on broadcasting the event please contact an admin to have your room created if it isn't already.    The live broadcast is to allow everyone who can't participate in the event to be able to still enjoy being part of the community activity.  Though it is appreciated that everyone enjoys socializing we will try to have specific individuals throughout the day plan to head up starting gaming activities / groups.  

When is the Community Monthly Game Day Event!?

The Ateam Gaming Community Monthly Game Day Event is to be held the 2nd Saturday of every month.  Next Game Day Event is scheduled here:

How does the Community Game Day Event work?

The forum post will allow people to sign up indicating who and how many people plan to attend.  Also when you sign up you can suggest which games you'd like to play during this event. By suggesting games that you'd like to play it'll allow others who also may be interested to download the games ahead of time.

How long will each Game Day Event last?
We'll plan for the event to last 12 hours from 12pm CST until 12am CST

Who is able to participate?

This event is not limited to only the Ateam Gaming Community.  We welcome anyone to join the event and stop gaming alone! You never know who may show up and game as we've had surprise V.I.P.'s jump in and game from time to time.

Where will everyone meet?

For people interested in gaming we will be utilizing the Ateam Gaming Community Gamevox for this event:

http://www.gamevox.com/RFHQ-Y67

For those who want to watch the event live:

http://www.twitch.tv/iamApropos

How do I sign up for this event?

All you need to do is reply to this post with "I plan on attending the event". In the same reply provide your Gamevox, Steam, Origin and possibly Uplay names and don't forget to suggest games you'd like to play.

Live Computer Build:

To start the event off at 12pm CST iamApropos will be doing a live computer build transplant of CherryBomb from the Node 202 into the Define Nano S then the gaming will commence! 

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to email me directly: iamApropos@gmail.com
Share this with anyone you feel needs to stop gaming alone!

Now Thats What's Up!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Participants:
Host - iamApropos

KaaiPucca

CyberDustin

SoulJionD

Kas Nagant

Crimmy

Eminencehwp03

AdamAnt81

Sabah70

Suerlink

ChosenofThor

KGoto

09outlander

xvorticity

Osirez

OmegaDan

NurseNeeners

chrisduke87

Libradroid

HotRodNerd

MrCaptainA

RoninLA

Timmo

Punx223

Kachuik

Suggested Games:
Battlefield 4

CS:GO 

The Culling Game

Sonic & Allstars Racing Transformed

Rocket League

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

Insurgency

The Division

World of Warships

Starcraft II

• Like 4

iamApropos    206
On 3/17/2016 at 7:03 PM, CyberDustin said:

Ba ba ba ba ba na na

Ba ba ba ba ba na na

:P

On 3/18/2016 at 6:04 AM, SoulJionD said:

I'll be there lol

On 3/18/2016 at 2:04 PM, Kas Nagant said:

I'll be there.

On 3/18/2016 at 5:39 PM, Crimmy said:

Well duh. I'll be there as usual.

On 3/21/2016 at 7:17 PM, Eminencehwp03 said:

Why wouldn't I be there?

On 3/22/2016 at 7:23 PM, AdamAnt81 said:

I'll Be there!!

On 3/22/2016 at 8:26 PM, sabah70 said:

I'm in

Y'all have been added to the list.

Lets not leave any gamer behind so if you know someone who needs to stop gaming alone let them know about this event!

• Like 1

OmegaDan    1

I plan on attending the event

Origin name : Dan366Prime

Steam name : Dan366 

Gamevox name : OmegaDan

I hope to make it. This last month has been a bitch for me, I really need a game day to just have some fun. See you all there :)

• Like 1

Libradroid    4

im in!

steam crippep

ubisoft libraDroid

game suggestion the division, world of warships, anyone up for starcraft II

Edited by Libradroid
  • Like 1

MrCaptainA    44

I dunnae see mah name in there! Make it happen Paul.

Game wise - I'd love to get a few of us together to derp around in Guns of Icarus - It's steampunk skyship battles! Also Plants Vs Zombies.... because well, PvZ - basically anything folks want to play that I've got, I'm down to play and can download as required

Steam: MrCaptainA

Origin: MrCaptainA

Battle.Net (EU): MrCaptainA:2585

Edited by MrCaptainA
adding gamertags for people to add
  • Like 2

Chosenofthor    19
6 hours ago, MrCaptainA said:

I dunnae see mah name in there! Make it happen Paul.

Game wise - I'd love to get a few of us together to derp around in Guns of Icarus - It's steampunk skyship battles! Also Plants Vs Zombies.... because well, PvZ - basically anything folks want to play that I've got, I'm down to play and can download as required

Steam: MrCaptainA

Origin: MrCaptainA

Battle.Net (EU): MrCaptainA:2585

Im down for some Guns of Icarus! Ive had the game for months and still haven't actually played it... and of course PVZ because BRAAAIIIINNNZZZZ!

• Like 2

RoninLA    8

Ok I'm in. I'll edit this later to include my info for Steam, etc. 

Ok so here are the details

BF4 name roninlagaming

Steam roninla

Gamevox roninlagaming

Edited by RoninLA
To include my gamer tags for tomorrow's awesomeness
  • Like 1

Timmo    12

I plan on attending the event! Timmo, Timoral etc. Looking forward to the build and joining any game I have :)

• Like 1

Punx223    1

I plan on attending... or I will try my best

Steam and Origin or whatever is all the same as my name.

Edited by Punx223
  • Like 1