ATeam Gaming Community
iamApropos

May Game Day Event

iamApropos    206

*** ANNOUNCEMENT ***

***** The live broadcast portion of this event is canceled but the event will still continue as planned in GameVox *****

To go along with our motto "Stop Gaming Alone" we've started a once a month game day.

Previous event:

http://iamapropos.com/index.php?/forums/topic/151-april-monthly-game-day-event/

What is the Community Game Day Event?  

The community game day is a scheduled day of gaming in which people who want to participate sign up and suggest games they'd like to play with others.  This allows people to know that one day a month during specific hours a list of people want to play games.  We gather together centralized in the Ateam Gaming Community GameVox and play games together.   The Event is hosted live on twitch.tv/iamApropos in which all announcements and giveaways will take place.  In case iamApropos can not host the event live participants are still encouraged to meet in gamevox and enjoy the day gaming together without the live broadcast.

This event is being hosted by iamApropos and the Ateam Gaming Community we'll have the event centrally focused on one iamApropos twitch channel to make things easier for coordinating the event, announcements and giveaways.  If people wish to live broadcast the event that is fine but they will need to use their own specific broadcast channel in gamevox, if you'd like to plan on broadcasting the event please contact an admin to have your room created if it isn't already.    The live broadcast is to allow everyone who can't participate in the event to be able to still enjoy being part of the community activity.  Though it is appreciated that everyone enjoys socializing we will try to have specific individuals throughout the day plan to head up starting gaming activities / groups.  

New to this event:

***** TheCulling tournament is postponed until further notice *****

We'll be hosting our first FFA Tournament in TheCulling sign ups are here:
http://iamapropos.com/index.php?/forums/topic/166-ateamgc-theculling-ffa-tournament-1/

When is the Community Monthly Game Day Event!?

The Ateam Gaming Community Monthly Game Day Event is to be held the 2nd Saturday of every month.  Next Game Day Event is scheduled here:

How does the Community Game Day Event work?

The forum post will allow people to sign up indicating who and how many people plan to attend.  Also when you sign up you can suggest which games you'd like to play during this event. By suggesting games that you'd like to play it'll allow others who also may be interested to download the games ahead of time.

How long will each Game Day Event last?
We'll plan for the event to last 12 hours from 12pm CST until 12am CST

Who is able to participate?

This event is not limited to only the Ateam Gaming Community.  We welcome anyone to join the event and stop gaming alone! You never know who may show up and game as we've had surprise V.I.P.'s jump in and game from time to time.

Where will everyone meet?

For people interested in gaming we will be utilizing the Ateam Gaming Community Gamevox for this event:

http://www.gamevox.com/RFHQ-Y67

For those who want to watch the event live:

***** The live portion of this event is canceled but the event will still continue as planned in GameVox *****

http://www.twitch.tv/iamApropos

How do I sign up for this event?

All you need to do is reply to this post with "I plan on attending the event". In the same reply provide your Gamevox, Steam, Origin and possibly Uplay names and don't forget to suggest games you'd like to play.

Now Thats What's Up!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Participants:
Host - iamApropos

Kaaipucca

CyberDustin

Eminencehwp03

SoulJionD

Kas Nagant

Torthak

Crimmy

sabah70

RoninLA

Psych0Gam3r

TorrentialTech

09outlander

Distriktt

HotRodNerd

DealLaRue18

AdamAnt81

Chosenofthor

09outlander

Osirez

The Atomic Ass

NurseNeeners

RikkiBobbi

• Like 6

Crimmy    79

I'll be in there like swim wear.  You all have me added across the multiple platforms already but if not let me know in gamevox and I'll get you the info. Too many Crimmy aliases to remember.

• Like 4

AdamAnt81    51
9 minutes ago, Eminencehwp03 said:

If you guys want I can run a drunk stream that day as well... Who wants to see the purple crown make a comeback?

OH THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN!!!!

• Like 2

iamApropos    206
On 4/12/2016 at 8:21 PM, CyberDustin said:

Count me in! And no matter what it takes I will be there for the entire 12 hours!

#AbombKAPOW #NowThatsWhatsUp #ATeamGC

On 4/12/2016 at 8:25 PM, Eminencehwp03 said:

You'll have to pay me first! Yeah I'll be there

On 4/12/2016 at 9:34 PM, kaaipucca said:

I will be there :D

On 4/12/2016 at 10:09 PM, SoulJionD said:

I'll be there like always and I'll do anything it takes to stay awake the whole time lol

On 4/12/2016 at 7:30 AM, Kas Nagant said:

I'll be there and maybe this time I'll be around longer!

On 4/12/2016 at 11:35 AM, Torthak said:

I'm there, and I'm Torthak on all things

On 4/12/2016 at 11:58 AM, Crimmy said:

I'll be in there like swim wear.  You all have me added across the multiple platforms already but if not let me know in gamevox and I'll get you the info. Too many Crimmy aliases to remember.

15 hours ago, sabah70 said:

I'll be in. Not sure about the whole 12 though :)

You've all been added now lets not leave any gamer behind and get everyone else in here to sign up too!!

• Like 2