ATeam Gaming Community
iamApropos

July Game Day Event

iamApropos    206

*** ANNOUNCEMENT ***

To go along with our motto "Stop Gaming Alone" we've started a once a month game day.

What is the Community Game Day Event?  

The community game day is a scheduled day of gaming in which people who want to participate sign up and suggest games they'd like to play with others.  This allows people to know that one day a month during specific hours a list of people want to play games.  We gather together centralized in the Ateam Gaming Community Discord and play games together.   The Event is hosted live on twitch.tv/iamApropos in which all announcements and giveaways will take place.  In case iamApropos can not host the event live participants are still encouraged to meet in Discord and enjoy the day gaming together without the live broadcast.

This event is being hosted by iamApropos and the Ateam Gaming Community we'll have the event centrally focused on one iamApropos twitch channel to make things easier for coordinating the event, announcements and giveaways.  If people wish to live broadcast the event that is fine but they will need to use their own specific broadcast channel in Discord, if you'd like to plan on broadcasting the event please contact an admin to have your room created if it isn't already.    The live broadcast is to allow everyone who can't participate in the event to be able to still enjoy being part of the community activity.  Though it is appreciated that everyone enjoys socializing we will try to have specific individuals throughout the day plan to head up starting gaming activities / groups.  

When is the Community Monthly Game Day Event!?

The Ateam Gaming Community Monthly Game Day Event is to be held the 2nd Saturday of every month.  Next Game Day Event is scheduled here:

How does the Community Game Day Event work?

The forum post will allow people to sign up indicating who and how many people plan to attend.  Also when you sign up you can suggest which games you'd like to play during this event. By suggesting games that you'd like to play it'll allow others who also may be interested to download the games ahead of time.

How long will each Game Day Event last?
We'll plan for the event to last 12 hours from 12pm CST until 12am CST

Who is able to participate?

This event is not limited to only the Ateam Gaming Community.  We welcome anyone to join the event and stop gaming alone! You never know who may show up and game as we've had surprise V.I.P.'s jump in and game from time to time.

Where will everyone meet?

For people interested in gaming we will be utilizing the Ateam Gaming Community Discord for this event:

http://www.discord.me/AteamGC

For those who want to watch the event live:

http://www.twitch.tv/iamApropos

How do I sign up for this event?

All you need to do is reply indicating that you plan on attending the event. In the same reply provide your Discord, Steam, Origin and possibly Uplay names and don't forget to suggest games you'd like to play.

Now Thats What's Up!!!

Suggested Games:
Battlefield 4
Rocket League
The Culling
Insurgency
Evolve
Team Fortress 2

Participants:
Host - @iamApropos

@kaaipucca

@Deken112

Giveaways:

To be determined. Only those signed up to attend the event are qualified to win any giveaways that may take place during the event and are subject to other rules depending on the giveaway.

• Like 1

Crimmy    79

Driving to Atlanta to get the wife and kids from their vacation down south, but I'll be there for the night portion I'm sure.

• Like 1

Smatchimo    6

I will be there. Playing Battleborn. Possibly trying BF4 for the first time ever.

Steam: [ATGC] TheTechSasquatch

Discord: TechSasquatch

Origin: Nuitari007

Edited by Smatchimo
  • Like 1

Grimsley99    1

I'll be there late, but their none-the-less. Insurgency, Minecraft, Hammerwatch and maybe even some Counter Strike Source? I don't have many multiplayer games but will still try to participate.

• Like 1

Iamthesaga    24

I'm down but won't be on until after 8pm CST. Garry's Mod might be a good one since I haven't tried it yet. We'll see what games haven't been played yet in the last third of the day. 

Discord: iamthesaga#1546

Steam: iamthesaga

Origin: iamthesaga

Uplay: iamthesaga

• Like 1

BTOptimizer    15

Gonna be there!

Steam: BTOptimizer

Discord: BTOptimizer/ZonaHelix#0557

Origin: n/a

UPlay: BTOptimizer

Edited by BTOptimizer