ATeam Gaming Community

MrCaptainA    44

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening boys and girls. I figured it would be a good idea to start an introduction thread. Just for new members to Say hi and talk a little bit about themselves.

So I guess I'll get things going shall I?

Hey! I'm MrCaptainA, but most folks just call me cap, unless you're one of my parents. I game on AMD hardware currently, but my previous build was intel/AMD. I can usually be found lurking around on Twitter: @MrCaptainA, and I'm always on Steam: MrCaptainA. If you're on Origin I'm, you guessed it... MrCaptainA, and on Battle.net I'm MrCaptainA#2585

I'm usually online and playing something, and I try to be in gamevox too in case you want to play something specific.

• Like 6

Housey3    5

Well it's me. Housey3 some of you know who I am. For those that don't, I am a very avid gamer. I play a lot of different games and genres from rts to fps and even some survival games. I'm not very active in any one community but I do tend to pop up from time to time and say hello. 

Hope me to game with you guys soon

• Like 4

yennk2    4

hey all my name is yennk2 i play some mmos and fps games i'm in the game vox sever when i can so if you see me on come and say hi!

• Like 4

Distriktt    33

I am "The Other Computer Guy". I will soon be streaming with thecomputerguy. I also build systems as a hobby and lurk in everyones Gamevox servers when I can.

• Like 6

coconutMNKY    10

Hi I'm coconutMNKY,
 I've been clean off the consoles for two years, but the current addiction is CSGO :/ 
 I appear  on a certain youtube channel every now and then. But I'm usually spotted on twitch and gamevox hanging with peeps....
Also according to said peeps, most conversations usually end up about cars...

• Like 8

kaaipucca    39

Hello Everyone.

I am kaaipucca, I make Abomb plushies. Happily married to iamApropos and proud member of the #AteamGC. I usually hang out in Gamevox in the guildwars2 channel since it is the game I play the most, if you see me there don't hesitate to drop by and say KAPOW Abomb! <3

• Like 9

We are watching.....

Good, because we need someone to watch over as we drop ABOMBS!!! 

And also throw up our #SapphireNation hand signs... once we figure out what they are... WATCH OUT!!!

Edited by thecomputerguy
  • Like 5

Mysteriphys    5

Hey Folks, just me dropping in, I've been around on Iamapropos twitch channel and I'm slowly spreading my internet wings. #Ateam #Weaponsco #Grimmgamers #Sapphirenation I'm a Modder at heart, and a gamer by virtue, gotta test those mods somehow ;)

• Like 5

Kamego    25

Hi y'all, Kamil here, AKA `Kamego` (find me on Twitter/YT). I'm a recently reformed lurker looking to give back to some communities and support others. I used to be heavily into gaming right up until my daughter was born and am trying to get my wings back underneath me (she's 19 months old, by the way).

I build PC's, do some web development, shoot/edit video, writing, advertising, graphic stuff... Jack of all trades: Master of none. All other time I've began diverting into playing games and hanging out with peeps online. Thanks for having me!

• Like 6

retsy    4

Uh, well I'm Retsy Reiver... I'm kind of everywhere and nowhere on the internet all the time, and probably since the internet was just a tiiiiiny little baby internet. I have more than a slight addiction to gaming, and I don't know how to adult, not even a little. I'm kindof like an internet ghost, only not so spooky? OooooOOOoo? OK, this post is getting awkward. Right, so I guess I'm a seasoned old socially awkward internet ghost who passes time playing videogames and lurking over your shoulder and/or in your twitch/youtube/twitter etc.

Hai.

• Like 4

CyberDustin    60

Hello everyone! I'm CyberDustin and I've been playing video games since I was knee high to a grasshopper. I've been gaming on pc for about 3 years now and this is by far the best community I've ever been a part of. I am now streaming on Twitch here... http://www.twitch.tv/cyberdustin777 with a 3 day schedule but you never know when I may go live. I work 12 hours a day so I'm not around much during the week but I do keep active here... https://twitter.com/CyberDustin777 . Ya'll have a beautiful day and #GameOn.  #AbombKAPOW  #AteamGC  #NowThatsWhatsUp  

Picture 8.jpg

• Like 7

HCP    7

I´m HP, mostly known as HCP around forums, or "BitfenixLTD" on Twitch, as i currently are, and have been working on Bitfenix for a while now :)
I am located in the middle of Sweden, the land of elks, snow and snow.

I´m not a big gamer myself, but i wish i had time to do more gaming, nowdays its mostly Farming Sim. with my kids in the afternoons or some relaxing TrainSim.
Last time i was gaming on a daily basis Need For Speed most wanted just hit the shelf :P

I do follow alot of you guys, as i´m a geeky computer modder too and many of you have really impressive rigs, mods and projects i follow.
Even if i work at one brand, i do alot of modding with other brands, last week i did a Phanteks mod, and right now i have a Fractal Define S on the work table, i´m pretty open to everyone in the community, both end users projects and other brands. The day i need to choose brand due to work, i will quit that work ;)

• Like 4

Kamego    25

@CyberDustin I had no idea your work schedule is that hardcore! Good on ya for making time. Maybe if I get a gaming setup conducive for MP, I'll join up!

@HCP I love BitFenix and who doesn't like Sweden? Welcome!

• Like 2

SaamiPC    19

Hey people! I'm SaamiPC, and I'm a tech enthusiast, music-lover, and I also dabble in graphic design. I don't stream too often because my internet sucks, but I love hanging out in GameVox, and just chilling with the community. 

I also am a graphic designer for the youtube channel Tech Domain, and hope to host a few videos of my own on that channel.

If you need a Stream overlay feel free to let me know, and i can try to whip something up for you.

• Like 2

CyberDustin    60

@CyberDustin I had no idea your work schedule is that hardcore! Good on ya for making time. Maybe if I get a gaming setup conducive for MP, I'll join up!

@HCP I love BitFenix and who doesn't like Sweden? Welcome!

I'm always down for a game, when I'm not working. LOL  ;)