ATeam Gaming Community
iamApropos

Plushie Abomb & PC Giveaway!

iamApropos    206

**** THIS TOPIC IS CLOSED - Winner is @Wyre Congratulations!!! ****

What's Up Y'all!!?

As always I try and give away at least one plushie abomb every month to someone within the community.  

This time if you want to win a plushie abomb it comes with something a little extra!

@TwiztidPixel has generously is giving away this computer to Decembers plushie abomb winner:

The Specs
CPU: AMD Athlon X4 860K (Quad-Core 3.7ghz/4ghz Turbo)
Motherboard: MSI A68HI AC FM2+ (Mini-ITX)
Memory: HyperX Savage 8gb 1866 DDR3 (2x4gb)
Graphics Card: Sapphire NITRO Radeon R7 370 2gb
SSD: ADATA Premier 240gb
HDD: WD Blue 1tb
Power Supply: Corsair CX600M (600w)
Chassis: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Here is how you enter to win.

1. Have an active account on the forums and post an introduction of yourself here:  http://iamapropos.com/index.php?/forums/topic/9-introduction-thread/

2. you must have at least 5 total posts on the forums including the introduction post. So be creative and start some topics or interact with topics that already exist. (small one sentence posts will not qualify they need to have substance to them.)

3. Reply to this thread and let us know why you want an abomb plushie AND why do you need this computer or how this computer will help you. If you want to enter to win make sure the reply starts with: "Enter me into this giveaway!"

This giveaway is for the Ateam Gaming Community so we will not be posting it on our social media but we do encourage everyone to reach out to members of the AteamGC who may not be active on the forums and privately let them know about this.

If you know anyone within our community who could really use this make sure they get over here and enter!

Rules may change at any time and as far as we can tell this giveaway is not restricted to North America unless your country has some weird law against you winning free stuff.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask!

Huge thanks to @TwiztidPixel for providing the computer for the giveaway!

The winner will be chosen December 19th so enter up, spread the word to other AteamGC members and lets see who wins this giveaway!!!

Now That's What's Up!!!

Edited by iamApropos
  • Like 7

Deken112    62

Enter me in this giveaway! 

Reason why i would like a Abomb plushie is that of all the communities i have been involved in this is the only one who has that truly cares about the people involved.

The Plushie to me means more than just toy it is a medal of honor,an honest thank you.It will be displayed prominently within my home (but will still play with it).

Now about the PC. I could really use a new machine as mine is getting a little long in the tooth,Currently a new PC build is so far out of my budget i can't even consider it and if i win this new PC i will be able to donate my old one to my sisters church as they are in need of a PC to keep records since there old one died.

Thank you for your consideration..

• Like 3

Crimmy    79

ENTER ME IN THIS GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!

I would love an Abomb Plushie because seriously who wouldn't? If you've been around for any streams, any events, or seen the way the people in this community interact with each other you would want to be a part of it. Some of us have our niches and I have mine & when it comes to folks here getting into my respective niche (GW2) you're more of a friend to me than people I've played with for the years that have gone by. This community is amazing. I'm honored to be a part of it. Especially the ones I've had the pleasure of gaming with for the past few years...you know who you are.

As for the computer, thank you for the opportunity. How would it help me? Almost 4 years ago I found myself in a super short suspense to go overseas, didn't have time to build anything for myself. I bought a laptop and took it to Afghanistan for a year and all over the Middle East just so I could log in and let my friends & family know I was still ok and knock out my daily "tasks" in the game I love. As the years went by, my family grew as well as the expenses. I've constantly put off the chance to get something more permanent with upgradeable continuity because...priorities. Plus this thing is still kicking. Don't fix it if it isn't broke right?

Seeing the setup pics in the intro thread had me like "hell naw". I'd be the laughing stock of the whole ordeal. I'm rocking a 2012 laptop on a cooling stand hooked to a monitor lol.

Nonetheless, thanks again for the opportunity. Win lose or draw, this community is awesome for more reasons than just this contest.

• Like 3

sabah70    21

Enter me in this giveaway

I would like the a bomb plushie because to me it would mean that i belong and am actually part of the community and have contributed something to it. As far as the computer it would go to the son of my best friend who would like to get into pc gaming. this man has always had my back especially with my current condition. giving that machine to his son would  be a way to pay back at least some of the kindness he has shown me, thanks for doing this and the oppurtunity

• Like 2

KGoto    85

Enter me in this Giveaway!

Well I've been debating on entering, but honestly I'm here for the new abomb! I have the original, missed the PDX one and the breast cancer one, but eventually the wife and I want to have one of each abomb. That's the goal at least.

As for the PC, I mean, it goes without saying that this is a super generous of @TwiztidPixel to build, test and offer this up. I mean seriously! I think that this PC may either go to my wife since she could use an upgrade, or hook this up to the TV and have that a "couch" gaming rig. Which then would free up either my old system or my wife's current system to be given to our in laws to replace their homeschool PC. (Which is an EEPC.) Either way winner or not, my old (i7-930) system will go to them to replace that piece of crap soon. 

• Like 2

iamApropos    206

Enter me in this Giveaway!

Well I've been debating on entering, but honestly I'm here for the new abomb! I have the original, missed the PDX one and the breast cancer one, but eventually the wife and I want to have one of each abomb. That's the goal at least.

As for the PC, I mean, it goes without saying that this is a super generous of @TwiztidPixel to build, test and offer this up. I mean seriously! I think that this PC may either go to my wife since she could use an upgrade, or hook this up to the TV and have that a "couch" gaming rig. Which then would free up either my old system or my wife's current system to be given to our in laws to replace their homeschool PC. (Which is an EEPC.) Either way winner or not, my old (i7-930) system will go to them to replace that piece of crap soon. 

just an FYI the new abomb doesn't get "launched" until Jan this will still be an original.

• Like 1

Enter me into this Giveaway!

Seriously, where to begin. First off I will take the plushie and it will be my plushie and I will take it on walks and a feed it generously... (as soon as I figure out what to feed a plushie abomb) I would also take it on journey's to various places and photo bomb people with the bomb of A?

As far as the computer I think it's about time my minecraft server be placed on a dedicated rig that is made to stay on 24/7 without any little hiccups. Then again I can't lie I would also look into either giving away my alienware m17x to someone else! Pay it forward is always the best way to go right?

Anyone looking for a photo of some funny animal may be disappointed as I am too tired to find a funny picture atm... sry everyone! 

*edit nvm I'll post one here

animal-pictures-31.jpg

• Like 4

Distriktt    33

Enter Me In This Giveaway!

Please, Thank You, and

because Distriktt told me to. :) 

Plushies are just cool.

11034380_879164465475710_3918708143443599617_o.png

Like I tell my better half to do anything. It's the other way around, lol. :)

• Like 3

Sev    12

i don't want the plushie...I need the plushie!!!! I need to throw it at my cousin and yell Abomb! The punches I'll get will be worth it.

As for the PC, I have been using the same laptop since 2009 and have not owned a desktop since Age of Empires 2 came out. This would help me out since I can't afford a new one.

• Like 4

Enter Me in this Give-Away!

I have an original ABOMB plushie... This new plushie will go to one of my three son's or daughter.

As for the PC give-away. My son Robert Jr. has a new AMD 8320 build, My son Triple C (Cory) has a new 9590FX build, my son Vampire Jester has a phenom II build which leaves my daughter Helix (Beth) who doesn't have a PC yet.

So if I were to win then the PC would go to her and the plushie to one of the four of them.

Good Luck to everyone who enters!

Thanks to A-Team Gaming Community and to Twisted Pixel for the PC Give-Away item.

KAPOW Abomb KAPOW!

Edited by EastCoastMods
  • Like 1

Wyre    15

Would love to have the plushy in my shop, hanging out with some of the other mementos from the past 30 years of gaming. As for the computer... Right now my wife and I are sharing a PC. Was planning on building one for her. Then we found out that she was pregnant (doctors said we would never be able to have children). Since our little boy came into the world, all our money has gone to providing for him.

IMG_1870 (4).JPG

• Like 3

CyberDustin    60

Please enter me in this giveaway.

Picture 26.jpg

Ok I got to post.  I would use this as a secondary system for my live streams so i can monitor chat and not alt/ tab out of game to interact.  Thank you for this opportunity.

• Like 4

Exo    16

Enter me me into this giveaway!

would love to win an abomb and having it sit right next to my monitor with my other teddy that ive had since i was born would be awesome and it being made by someone that has put a lot of work into making them would mean even more to me :).

winning a computer would mean so much to me as ive never been able to play games on anything higher than lowest before so winning something like this were i could play games on higher settings would be amazing and it would really make my day. playing on lowest just sucks because u miss out on all the beautiful scenery and small details u would other wise miss if u wasnt on higher settings. thank u for this opportunity to win something like this.

gl to everyone else!

• Like 2

TwiztidPixel    45

Thank you so much for entering, this has been a lot of fun. Thank you Paul for joining forces with me on this. Congrats to Wyre for winning this month's Plushie and the complete Gaming PC. Keep being awesome ATeam!

• Like 2