June 9th, 2018
|12PM to 3PM EST|
|3PM to 6PM EST|
|6PM to 9PM EST|
|9PM to 12AM EST|
|ATeamGC Meltdown 2||Welcome to the ATeamGC Meltdown 1.12.2 modpack!
||0/20 player(s) online.|
|ATeamGC Community ARK Server - The Island - (v280.114)||ARK: Survival Evolved||1/10 player(s) online.|
|ATeamGC Community ARK Server - The Center - (v280.114)||ARK: Survival Evolved||0/10 player(s) online.|
|ATeamGC Community ARK Server - Scorched Earth - (v280.114)||ARK: Survival Evolved||0/10 player(s) online.|
There hasn't been much time between the last newsletter but there are a few things to discuss with everyone.
- Shirts are in their final phases and being cleaned up by our glorious Admin Team! There will be a vote soon for the final design so keep an ear out!
- The last game day was a blast! We had quite a few people show up for the Battlefield 4 event and everyone had fun! I can't wait to do that one again! One thing I would like to mention with that, it has been discussed running a community game event every Saturday night with a different game. The only true issue is which games to choose from but more on this coming soon!
- With July 4th coming up we have decided to move a couple of the game days and you can vote on one of them yourselves! June's game day was pushed forward a week to June 9th July's Gameday will be set up as a Straw Poll here https://www.strawpoll.me/15669061. Cast your vote on one of the two days and the winning vote will be set as such
- With much sadness the 7 Days to Die server will be shutdown on May 31st. The inactivity and those waiting for the upcoming A17 release has caused the server to be a little dusty at this time. We will bring it back up when it gets close to the release so stay tuned!
- We do still have our Minecraft servers (with Delinson teasing something new in the works), and our Ark servers are still going strong! For those of you wanting tech armor, we will be setting up boss battles here soon. Keep updated by watching the Ateam Ark Channel on discord for more on these developments.
- The Farming Simulator is alive and kicking and apparently very popular from the crew. For anyone that has the game but has been sitting out come and join! All you need to do is get whitelisted for our servers, for more details ask in the discord chat.
That is pretty much what was discussed during our last meeting business wise. Now for some of the random notes I found funny at our meeting
- Qain still remembers all the codes to Contra, feel free to ask him next time he's in voice chat!
- Ronin likes to play with himself. To what context I would much rather not know.
- Queen Nop is in serious need of a Donut. A nice glazed Donut, maybe a little cinnamon sprinkled on top or cream cheese filled!
- Everyone kept teasing me for not doing this Newsletter, as if I wouldn't do it shesh!
- Ootlander kept vaping in the mic, I vote from now on he shall be known as Darth Vaper!
ATEAM Admins and Mods
Another month has come and gone, and do we have some things to talk about. First though lets take a quick look back at what we have done recently to get caught up.
- We not only reached our goal for T-Shirts, but we beat it. So we will be getting a shirt design with designs on the front and back of the shirt. The designs are still being finalized, but once they are you will get to choose which design is used.
- We held our second Town Hall Meeting. It was great that people showed up, and were able to talk. We love all the feedback, and hope that it continues.
Ok enough with the old business right, it's old. We are sure you just wanna hear about the new, shiny, upcoming stuff.
- Game Day is coming up on May 5th. While this has generally been centered around someone doing a stream it doesn't have to. So lets get some games scheduled, and have some fun. Remember we don't game alone. It's all about having fun gaming with friends. If you want to stream though feel free.
- We have some new game servers that will be coming online in the future. Some of them will be sooner than others, but they will be fully open to the community. So if you want to get your pew pew, farming, or who knows stay tuned. We are working hard to make sure we have as many wants covered as possible.
- Delinson has now brought the ATEAM web page into its Alpha phase. So we need your help with it. We need people logging in, and trying to break it. And no that doesn't mean spamming it. Just use it, and if you encounter any issues let Delinson know.
- Lastly speaking of Delinson, make sure to congratulate him on his recent promotion to the Admin team. He has been working extremely hard behind the scenes to get not only servers up and running, but also to improve our quality of life here on the server.
Now let's get out there and do some gaming.
ATEAM Admins and Mods
Welcome to a wonderful 2018, and do we have some great news for the community. First, let us take a moment to say thank you for being a part of this community. This community means so much to all of us, and it wouldn't be the same without you all.
So we have a few fun announcements for everyone.
-Firstly, we have not only reached our initial T-Shirt funding goal but beat it. This means that we are currently designing a front and back to the t-shirts. This could not have happened without your support.
-Secondly, as of this writing, a couple of the Admin team are working on the t-shirt designs.
-Thirdly, once the designs are done we will be doing some kind of poll so that the community can vote on the design that they like the most. This will be the design that is used for this first shirt. So be on the lookout so your vote gets heard.
-Fourthly, we have added new functionality to the website. In order to be whitelisted to any of the ATeam game servers you just have to simply fill out the whitelist application on the website. This is your one-stop shop to game with other members.
-Lastly, for all you ARK fans out there we have something special for you. We are now running a cluster set of servers for ARK. This means you get multiple servers with your dino buddies, and ATeam friends.
Please stay tuned for more to come, we have some things in the works!
|ATeam Gaming Community|
The ATeam Gaming Community was founded by iAmApropos in 2013 with the intention of bringing gamers from all walks of life together in a supportive and fun community. In 2016, iAmApropos had to step away from the ATeam, passing the torch to a group of people who keep the spirit of the ATeam (Apropos Team) Gaming Community alive and growing. We strive to maintain a balanced, neutral, and fun-loving atmosphere, with live-streaming content creators broadcasting around the clock playing with community members and guest viewers alike.
We welcome everyone with open arms.
For more information, ask a moderator. You can also follow us on Twitter, join the discussions on Reddit, or chat with us in our Discord. Happy Gaming!
June 9th, 2018