September 8th, 2018
|12PM to 3PM EST|
|3PM to 6PM EST|
|6PM to 9PM EST|
|9PM to 12AM EST|
|ATeamGC Meltdown 2||Welcome to the ATeamGC Meltdown 1.12.2 modpack!
||0/20 player(s) online.|
|ATeamGC Community ARK Server - The Island - (v287.103)||ARK: Survival Evolved||1/10 player(s) online.|
|ARK: Survival Evolved||/ player(s) online.|
|ATeamGC Community ARK Server - Scorched Earth - (v283.101)||ARK: Survival Evolved||0/10 player(s) online.|
|Another month has passed, and things are moving along for us. We have a couple big announcements for you guys here at the ATeam. The first of which is about the T-Shirt design. Not many people voted, but we still had a winner by a landslide. The winning design was Option B, so the front logo will be on the left side of the shirt.|
The next big thing going on is when the shirts will be going up for sale. While we don't have the exact day yet we have some hopes for you guys. We are hoping that they will be for sale by the October Game Day Weekend on October 12-14. If they aren't ready to be sold by then, we are at least hoping that we will have a sample shirt that we can show you during the stream.
This brings us to the last item, and this is a big one. Every year we try to celebrate the anniversary of this community. The day we celebrate doesn't really matter that much to us. What matters is that we celebrate the community. So with that being said, Octobers game day will not be a single day. Octobers GameDay will be the ATeamGC Game Day LAN Event being held at our own MaxCFM's house. The Game Day weekend will go from October 12th to the 14th, and if all goes right will be broadcast to the ATeamGC Twitch page. So not only will you gaming with friends, but you will get to laugh at all the shenanigans happening with them. And if you are very lucky you might even catch a glimpse of a wild MaxCFM in his natural habitat.
|Who wants to buy official Ateam shirts?! Here is your chance to vote on which shirt is our first official
Ateam branded apparel.|
The official dates for the Annual AteamLAN have been set! The dates for this year is Oct 12th, 13th, 14th of this year! Will you go? Contact MaxCFM for details. That pretty much wraps up the official business, now for the random notes/ funnies from the meeting
Adam apparently wants to live in a Uhaul here in a couple years. He mentioned he does not like his current state of residence. Which I think we can all agree he probably is talking about his ARK base. He'll move soon...
Kgoto logged in and one of the first sentences was "Octopus is a wet spider" which makes me wonder what that guy looks up when he is at home.
iamthesaga is super busy and needs an assistant.
Queen of the Nop made an appearance and seems to be asleep at all times.
HotRodNerd has a slight security risk with his roomba as Del has taken over the roomba and is going to follow HotRod around.
There hasn't been much time between the last newsletter but there are a few things to discuss with everyone.
- Shirts are in their final phases and being cleaned up by our glorious Admin Team! There will be a vote soon for the final design so keep an ear out!
- The last game day was a blast! We had quite a few people show up for the Battlefield 4 event and everyone had fun! I can't wait to do that one again! One thing I would like to mention with that, it has been discussed running a community game event every Saturday night with a different game. The only true issue is which games to choose from but more on this coming soon!
- With July 4th coming up we have decided to move a couple of the game days and you can vote on one of them yourselves! June's game day was pushed forward a week to June 9th July's Gameday will be set up as a Straw Poll here https://www.strawpoll.me/15669061. Cast your vote on one of the two days and the winning vote will be set as such
- With much sadness the 7 Days to Die server will be shutdown on May 31st. The inactivity and those waiting for the upcoming A17 release has caused the server to be a little dusty at this time. We will bring it back up when it gets close to the release so stay tuned!
- We do still have our Minecraft servers (with Delinson teasing something new in the works), and our Ark servers are still going strong! For those of you wanting tech armor, we will be setting up boss battles here soon. Keep updated by watching the Ateam Ark Channel on discord for more on these developments.
- The Farming Simulator is alive and kicking and apparently very popular from the crew. For anyone that has the game but has been sitting out come and join! All you need to do is get whitelisted for our servers, for more details ask in the discord chat.
That is pretty much what was discussed during our last meeting business wise. Now for some of the random notes I found funny at our meeting
- Qain still remembers all the codes to Contra, feel free to ask him next time he's in voice chat!
- Ronin likes to play with himself. To what context I would much rather not know.
- Queen Nop is in serious need of a Donut. A nice glazed Donut, maybe a little cinnamon sprinkled on top or cream cheese filled!
- Everyone kept teasing me for not doing this Newsletter, as if I wouldn't do it shesh!
- Ootlander kept vaping in the mic, I vote from now on he shall be known as Darth Vaper!
ATEAM Admins and Mods
|ATeam Gaming Community|
The ATeam Gaming Community was founded by iAmApropos in 2013 with the intention of bringing gamers from all walks of life together in a supportive and fun community. In 2016, iAmApropos had to step away from the ATeam, passing the torch to a group of people who keep the spirit of the ATeam (Apropos Team) Gaming Community alive and growing. We strive to maintain a balanced, neutral, and fun-loving atmosphere, with live-streaming content creators broadcasting around the clock playing with community members and guest viewers alike.
We welcome everyone with open arms.
For more information, ask a moderator. You can also follow us on Twitter, join the discussions on Reddit, or chat with us in our Discord. Happy Gaming!
September 8th, 2018
LAN Party (Atlanta, GA)
October 12th-14th, 2018